Current Shows/Home Page
About The Gallery
Phoenix Gallery, NY, Fellowship Program 2011-12
The Phoenix Gallery, celebrating its 52nd year, will sponsor a 2011-12 Fellowship Program.
Deadline: February 28, 2011
The Fellowship Benefits:
Click here for the Fellowship Prospectus for further information and application.
- Sponsored membership in Phoenix Gallery for 18 months 2011-2012.
- A solo exhibition in the gallery during membership
- Participation in member group shows
- Access to the gallery space and resources during membership
Artists living in the US are invited to apply.
- Completed application form.
Note: This requires Adobe Reader. It can be obtained free from the
Adobe web site.
- 10 images of artwork on CD: Images must not exceed 300k and must be in JPEG
- A separate image list, numbered to correspond with the JPEG images, and including the
title of the work, medium, size, and date.
- Artist resume
- A brief artist's statement about the work.
- Catalogues, reviews, and brochures about the work. (optional)
- SASE for the return of all materials.(optional)
- $45 application fee (check addressed to Phoenix Gallery or use online payment button on this page).
Pay by Paypal here:
- On a DVD submit a segment no longer than three minutes for the jurying process, but
also include entire video in a separate file.
- Include with DVD the following: Printed list with title, date, and length of video with a
description and viewing instructions.
- Everything the same as listed above for CDís.
The gallery members will select the fellowship winner in March 2011. Selected artist will be
notified in March 2011 and fellowship membership will begin April 20